Friday, March 19, 2010

Domain Flipping

Last January I picked up 20 domains. Since then, I let those domains expire, and purchased another 300+ domains targeting travel locations, jobs, education, shopping and many other popular areas. I spent the last 6 weeks researching the web on what domains have sold and the importance of creating keyboard friendly names. Domain flipping seems to be very hard, as only a select few have the ability to enter auctions.

40 of my domains have been rejected on Sedo. It seems impossible to sell anything on Go Daddy. I signed up for accounts at Moniker and Afternic. In addition, I am considering DJ Journal, Bido and a few other domain hotspots. I have some really good domain names, but haven't been able to generate any interest. Maybe it's not the right time to flip the domains.

I would appreciate any feedback regarding the quality of my domains. A few of them are listed below. Thank you for your time.


loanjobs.net
grantwritingjobs.com
Hollywoodwritingjobs.com
NYCwritingjobs.com
BusinessjobsNYC.com
surgicaltechjobs.info
animationprograms.us
pastrychefjobs.net
graduateplusloans.net
therapistjobs.us
howtobuyautoinsurance.net
autocollisionrepair.net
pursescoach.com
mediainfluence.net
cakegalore.com
ringsdb.com
organiccandles.net
productionjobs.us
fitnesstrainerjobs.net
NYC-shows.com
NYC-news.com
50 NYC domains
newsnews.us
Howi.us
jobsjobs.us
ringsrings.net
Diegosan.org
cakedb.com
americanconstitution.info
pier39.info
trackrecord.us
businessleadership.us


I have another 300 domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment