Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sedo Domain Company

Sedo frustrates me. For the fifth time, my domains have been rejected from their auction. I have many domains that are of quality, as well as having traffic. Many on Sedo don't have any real traffic, with some only receiving 1 unique visitor a month, whereas mine have close to a 1000 unique visitors per month. At first I assume I had a chance because Sedo didn't reject a few of my domains, but then they send me a later e-mail today to reject me once again. 40 of my domains have rejected so far. These are domains that their price suggestions have appraised for a good amount. I feel that rejection is something I always have to deal with, especially in seeking career advancement. Any way that I can sell quality domains? I have tried on many websites. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment