Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Been struggling with lack of energy?

I'm feeling more exhausted than usual. Maybe the late night writing binges are catching up to me. I woke up today, and felt dehydrated. My back muscles were stiff. I felt like I was sleeping out in a desert. Before I went to sleep, I drank plenty of water.

Maybe I need to drink a Coke or a Rockstar. When you're used to drinking those type of drinks, you might suffer with low energy because your body is dependent on them.

I decided that it would be wise to work out at the gym. I need to infuse my heart and lungs with some good healthy exercise. A few months back, I was walking and working out everyday. Now I'm sporadic with exercise.

Since the gym is open 24 hours a day, I find that it benefits me because I don't usually follow one of those customary schedules. If you're a writer and feel like the way I do right about now, read "Writing tip of the day 8/25/09". Writing burnout can fatigue your mind, making your energy levels drop below the norm. Take some time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment