Friday, April 2, 2010

A Big Disappointment

Because I'm struggling, I had to keep a few dozens domains in my shopping cart. I lost one tonight, which really made me mad. It is the lowest point of my week, which is continuing to sink into quicksand. In the last month, I lost three domains because I had to pay bills. I will never have another chance to acquire these domains again. A simple $1 or even $7 may end up costing me thousands.

I must really enjoy domaining, especially when it hurts to lose certain domains due to financial reasons. I will always remember the three domains, as well as several others that I will eventually lose. The best strategy is to avoid looking for anything you know will frustrate you. I'm not happy because these recurring struggles have been a theme for the past two decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment