Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another nice end to the year....but there is hope to a brighter future

I put a whopping $3.06 in my gas tank. The gas light is still on. I don't have a penny in my possession. I still feel confident that this upcoming year, which will be a new decade, holds the key to my future. I have been waiting for this moment for 16 years. It is time to roll dice and land on the lucky 7. I do not want the same problems that started a decade ago to repeat once again.

Financial distress is that issue that enters every situation. It is time to rid my life of money problems. I need to make a move into writing a book and sending out my screenplays. I have lived in Southern California for almost 5 years now. I have always wanted to live there, so I need to take advantage of the opportunities.

I have equipped myself with every skill imaginable. Now it is the time to go after that long awaited dream. I want to be a writer. It doesn't matter where I have to start my writing career. I am flexible with my goal. We all have to begin our careers somewhere. The professional career I took on in the military was more of a stepping stone. I knew what I wanted to do before I joined the military.

I don't consider stepping stones as sacrifices because we have to pay our dues to make our dreams a reality. Whoever reads this blog, know that you have the potential to accomplish whatever goals you sent your mind on. Think positive and know that you if you want success enough, you will succeed. Happy New Year 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment