Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Visit SuisunBlog.com or DomainMadness.wordpress.com for info on Domaining

Domain investing has become quite popular in the last few years. There are many newcomers that are looking to learn more about the domain industry. I was once one of those newcomers. I bought my first domain name back in 2004. I never understood the value of domain names.

I even registered 20 domain names in January 2009. I remembered my mindset at that moment in time. I never thought it was possible to flip the names to make a profit. As the reregistration period approached a year later, I soon realized that domains were indeed profitable.


In short, there are plenty of valuable domain names that are valuable. They can be bought today, and then sold in a few months. Always think like a business. What name would you want to own if you sold cables, electronics, owned a cake shop, a restaurant or had a photography business.

Domain names represent the identity of your business. You can easily maintain an edge over your competition with a nice generic domain name. Owning a great domain name can save you money on advertising. I can honestly convey that failing to promote a website will leave you without any traffic.

If you want to learn more about domain investing, I may not be an elite domain investor, but I have researched the industry enough to shorten your learning curve.

Please visit my two blogs dedicated to domains at suisunblog.com or domainmadness.wordpress.com. I hope to see you all there. Thank you.

Good luck on domain investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment