With the economy regaining its footing, this is the perfect time to buy domains. How can you make cash back buying domains. I will provide you with easy steps on how you can make cash back while also making an investment on domains.
1. Click on the following link to be rerouted to a reputable website that features many great coupons.
2. Sign up for a free account there. You can save money by shopping on the Internet.
3. After you sign up for a free account, you can then begin using coupons.
4. In the search window, type in GoDaddy.com. A list of coupons will shows up. You can choose hosting, .com, .info, .org and many other Go Daddy coupons featuring their domain services. Once you decide which link will benefit you, click on the coupon.
5. Another window will show up on the left side. A few short seconds later, the link will reroute you right to GoDaddy.com
6. Shop for anything you like there. When you pay for your domains, the original link that rerouted you will save the transaction.
7. Within a few days and possibly up to a few weeks, your coupon account will be credited for 8% of the transaction.
8. Make sure you do this each time you make purchases at GoDaddy.com. Go through the coupon site first, and then follow the steps again.
9. You can also shop at Target, buy flowers and locate coupons for many other services and goods. Always use the search window to find coupons. The coupon site also has nice AT&T coupons that offer cash back.
10. Make sure you Log into your account. Then, search for the coupons, either on the main window or in the search tool bar.
11. Have fun buying those domains. Read my future articles on domain buying.