Thursday, April 8, 2010

Englandnew.com - a nice destination on the web

Englandnew.com would make a nice travel website. It definitely has a nice ring to it. The website can discuss travel deals, news, show, art and anything regarding England. In the past few months, I discovered that .com domains are far better than any other extensions. For the most part, I always knew that .com versions were elite compared to other extensions. In addition, I also know that .org extensions are good for government, grants, social programs, loans and any other nonprofit services.

It took trial and error to learn about the business. However, I lost out on some nice domains, but then also acquired many nice ones too. I look as it as a tradeoff. You have to learn a business before you know how to make better decisions. Englandnew.com is one of those domains that has strong name recognition and marketability.

No comments:

Post a Comment