Sunday, March 28, 2010

Be careful when you post on Craig's List

Recently I posted a few of my domains on Craig's List. Immediately after, I received offers, but many were people trying to scam me or offer their money making services. It is hard to determine whether an offer is legit. Be careful when you post your items on Craig's List. Scammers don't even take the time to read your ads. They just hope you'll send them your information.

How can a secretary or mover come pick up a domain? Really sad that we live in a world with people who seek to ripoff everyone. Don't be too trusting when you sell stuff online. On the contrary, Craig's List is a good marketing tool to spread the word about an existing product or service you're selling at another location. Take advantage of the free advertising. I happened to make one small sale. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment