Monday, June 29, 2009

2004 Microsoft Word for Mac Disaster

What a disaster the 2004 Microsoft Office for Mac has been. When I'm working on projects, the program is unstable. A link pops up that shows "too many files are open and must be closed" appears and totally disables the program. Whatever I'm working on, the content that wasn't saved is lost. It really sets me back because I have to utilize good time management to complete projects.

Last night, the Word started to act up. Whenever I typed, the words were not registering. After typing a full sentence, the words started to slowly appear. I was within a reference away from submitting the work. Word made the computer screen look as it was going haywire. I was very frustrated with process. My Apple is always dependable.

For some reason Word crashed the Apple. The screen looked like a mess. The bottom scroll bar shifted on top of the screen and multiplied. I had to hold down the power button for 5 seconds to shut th computer down. I thought that waiting would repair the system. I didn't want to shut it down because I was not sure if the paper was properly saved. With the AC plug having problems and an unstable Microsoft Word program, things are just not going right again.

No comments:

Post a Comment